Friday, September 24, 2010

Las Vegas Bail Bonds Girl Is Here

The Las Vegas bail bonds world is dominated by men. In fact, the bail bonds industry is by far and large a male dominated industry. However, there are a number of women owned bail bond agencies that are doing well and making a splash. Not only are women owning agencies more than ever before, but women are running them at every level in increasing numbers. So I am here to blog a little bit about what it is like for a woman to work in the male dominated world of bail bonds. I have a particular insight and interest in the Las Vegas bail bonds world.

I will try to keep up as much as I can with blogging. Although as everyone knows bail bonds are a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week industry. I promise not to forget about this blog if you do the same. Please keep checking back and we will together keep our eye on the women making an impact in the bail world. I look forward to sharing my thoughts and insights about all things bail bonds and women.